Adult Students interested in attending the University who are not pursuing a University degree or an Agricultural Technology or Veterinary Technology certificate may apply for enrollment under the Lifelong Education status. Call the MSU Registrar’s Office at (517) 355-3300 or apply online at and click on the online Lifelong Education application.