The process for the establishment and adjudication of regulations governing student conduct are set forth in Academic Freedom for Students at Michigan State University. Based on the principle of student involvement, there is both a specific legislative process and a comprehensive judicial system which governs undergraduate students. To the extent that interest motivates personal involvement, there continue to be broad avenues for student participation in the governance process.
- The Legislative System
- The Student Conduct System
- What does the Student Conduct System do?
- Relationship of the Student Conduct System to Campus Governance
- Other Hearing Bodies
- Graduate Judicial Structure
- Employment Hearing or Grievance Procedures
- Medical Student Judicial Structure